Sunday, July 28, 2013

Days keep ticken away


 
 

Yep the days keep ticken away.  Wish I could get an extra month until Halloween.  Plus my Diverticulitis keeps coming back.  Must of ate something with a seed in it.  As you can see I am still chugging along on my props for this year.  I don't like the wings of the Grim Reaper yet.  I think they need a bit of a slap to the head.  I wanted to make them larger but I changed my mind at the last second.  Now I regret it.  But I think I can make them better.  Just needs a little bit of TLC.

As you can also see that my RC Crawling dude is coming along too.  His shirt is still soaking in paint, so I will wait to try it on it.  Also need to get a few parts before the head can be put on.  But he is getting close to being done.

Next you this this weird PC board.  I have been wanting to get one ever since they came out.  It is called the Raspberry Pi board.  They cost about 35 bucks and they are just a like a computer.  My Project for next year will use this board.  Not sure if I can do, so I want talk non stop about, but when I get it and things start going like I want, I will post pics etc.

No comments: