Thursday, July 4, 2013

Getting tired

Yes, my back hurts, hands, you name but I am still going.   Yesterday I got the metal for my coupler on the RC Crawling Zombie.  So last night I made the coupler that will connect the right arm.  It seems to be working good, so tomorrow I will be in there making the right arm.  I have also been messing with adding a moving head as well. I got some cheap servos but I think they will do the trick.  The head is just a foam head.  Just needs to be painted.  I can't wait for this to be done.

Next I am still working on my winged Grim Reaper.  I have a few bugs with the system but I think I am on the right track.  Funny thing today is that the neighbor kid asked me to close the garage door because Grim was scaring her.  It was too hot to close the door so I put a towel over his face. LOL

Don't believe me.  Here is the pic.

No comments: