Wednesday, January 2, 2019

On to Neopixels


I was able successfully get the threading part working on one of the esp32 clients.   Which means prop4 software is kind of done.  Since prop4 is going to be my neopixel client, I needed it to do a light show before I ask it to display how many days until Halloween or other things I might like to display, like tune into Halloween radio 101.3FM.  That type of thing.  While it doing a light show, it will listen for commands from my raspberry pi server.  If it hears the command, it stops the light show and displays how many days until Halloween.  Or asks for you to tune into 101.3FM.  That type of thing.  I know its not pretty right now, and I don't have cool Halloween pics up, but the software has to be done first or I am not going to get it to look cool.

Next, I need to dive into the neopixel program to see if I can make a light show.  The light show will be on a matrix of leds.  I don't know what it will look like, but I am getting there.

No comments: