Saturday, August 17, 2013

Been Busy but not with Halloween

I have not been very good the last couple of weeks.  Most of my time have been doing other things.  Like getting an autograph with Norman Reedus or Joh from the Walking Dead.  This weekend I went to a friend's hearse show.  It is DragonLady Sue's The Greatest Show on Unearthed.  I had to go to that. But after today I am getting going on my Halloween stuff.  It will be done.



But I do have pictures from everything. So here you go.

Here is the link to the pictures for the hearse show.

http://s7.photobucket.com/user/lovermonkey/slideshow/Hearse%20Show%202013

here is the videos for the Hearse show.





Here are a few photos from the Comic Con I went to in Chicago.  Mainly went for Firefly and The Walking Dead.




 
 
Wanted to explain this last photo.  In every photo I have see with Norman Reedus, he is always flipping someone off.  So when I got his photo, I decided to do it too.  As you can see he starts to move his arm to do the same but was not fast enough.  Oh , well.



No comments: