Saturday, August 24, 2013

Started Gravestones

I guess this one of those years where I start getting things done at the tail end.  I don't like doing that, but what can I do.  I got lazy.  Really lazy.  Anyway, I did a few things today.  I bought a Projection DVD called Ghostly Apparitions today from Spirit.  Spirit gave me free shipping.  Good deal.  Also today I went to Menards and went shopping for stuff for the tombstones.  I am so tired and it was hot today.  Anyway, here are some pics.  Oh, some of the pics are from Menards, and I didn't buy any because most of money went into paint etc.

As I just posted this, I just noticed that Haunt Topic Radio said my name.  I think I gave some suggests. (not nasty ones like you would think.)  Thank you Haunt Topic Radio!!!!  Like to hear my name on the broadcast?   Click here.  I am about 22:43 in. Yay!...I know.. but it was my 2 seconds of fame; give it to me. LOL




No comments: