Sunday, August 18, 2013

More reasons why I have not been working.

I don't have anything to show today, but I am at work. Working on the wings.  Maybe I might have a photo of them today.  Maybe even the RC Crawling Zombie dude I am working on too.   Wanted to show what else I have been doing while not doing Halloween. Its the ADD I say.  Anyway.  I went to C2E2 in April and got autographs by more Walking Dead guys.  I am so addicted to them.  One of them is my fav from the movie Silent Hill. Mrs. Holden.  The other I think you will know.

The funny thing is during C2E2 we found a couple of Dr. Who autographs that someone had dropped.  We looked all day for them but couldn't find them.  As we left we finally found them. They were the Phoole and the Queen from the Bristol Renaissance fair in WI.  Since we returned their autographs, they invited our whole finally out to the fair for free.  They did how ever for get about us on that day, but they got a hold of us and paid us back for the tickets.  It was cool.  I got a photo of the Phoole and the Queen when we returned their autographs.





I also have more fair photos if you would like to see here.

No comments: