Sunday, November 17, 2013

After Halloween blues



Getting closer to Thanksgiving and I still have been trying to thing of new things for next Halloween.  I think this year I am certainly going to build a crypt next year.  I have the floating ghost just about done.  She just needs to be worked on a bit so she doesn't look like a sheet.  I still have the motor from my first FCG.  I hope it still works.   I would like the crypt to look like my first one but still a bit different.  I know building a crypt from first hand, it takes a lot of time to complete.  But I really need to build one for next year.  Picture above is my first crypt so I am going to use this as my model.

Some other idea is a talking routine (skeletons) that I have the kids telling jokes.  The mouth will move back and forth so it looks like they are really talking.