Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween over, I sad.



First off, I always have to say something about Google's Halloween image.  Well here it is.  You could click on the witch and then you can make your own game.  It was really cool.


The rain was really bad this year in Chicago.  It rained for 2days.  So Halloween was a bit moist.  But we still had a lot of kids come over.  The rain did stop for a few hours to allow me to put out my crawling zombie guy. It was the hit of the day.  I had him sit in the front yard.  When someone came by I would have the head follow them to the door.  It really freaked a lot of people out.  One lady thought it was just a motor and stopped.  Of course the RC crawling zombie did the same. So it really freaked her out.  And when she walked toward him, that is when it crawled toward her.  It really freaked her out. 


Two of my props were retired today.  My stirring cauldron guy and my Unborn prop.  Both are old and needed to be retired.  So today I started to disassemble them.




Already started to prepare for next year.  I bought a few of these skeletons from Target.  It is actually a costume but my plan is to make them into talking zombies.  I have my girlfriend's daughter and her friend doing jokes.  So they will be the skeletons telling jokes.  It should be fun.
 
I have a few neighbors who also do Halloween.  Wanted to show you a picture of one of them.  He actually has a monster in a box.  Really nicely done.

1 comment:

Justine’s Halloween said...

I had a lot of fun playing around with what Google put up for Halloween too! I think I added every animated magic potion combination there was. :) I'm in Wisconsin and we got hit with rain too. Luckily for the kids in my town, trick-or-treat was on the Sunday before Halloween. Normally not having trick-or-treat on Halloween is a bit of a drag, but I'm glad they weren't getting rained on. I was thinking of all my home haunting friends while the rain was falling and hoping they weren't getting it too. I'm glad you still had some kids come out! That crawling zombie sounds like a lot of fun.