Sunday, November 3, 2013

One of my Halloween Commericals


First off, I wanted to share a newly discovered friend's scary stories.  I really loved listening to
Justine’s Halloween stories.  If you would like to check out her stories please check out her blog by clicking here.

After listening to Justine's stories, it reminded me of the skeleton jokes we made for my RF Radio station, Halloween Radio this year.  Basically it is two girls telling jokes.  One is Nora Body, which is played by my girlfriend's little girl Cheyenne.  And Ima Goner is played by Cheyenne friend, who just happens to live next door.  Her name is Lea.  I made a skit for them to play out.  They did a good job for 9 years olds.  What I plan on doing next year is making a workable prop from it.  So I will do is take the red skeleton's that I just bought (shown above) and make them talk.  I think it should be pretty cool.  If you would like to listen to the skit, you can listen on the youtube link below.


1 comment:

Justine’s Halloween said...

Thank you! :) I'm really glad you enjoyed listening to that recording I put up. I like telling spooky stories so I had a good time reading those. It brought back those grade school slumber party memories. :) I saw your comment about using my recording and I'm wondering if I could send it to you. I'll have to do some investigating. I made that in Quicktime, so would you be able to use a Quicktime file? Maybe if I put the recording on YouTube you could do something with it? I have some more learning ahead of me...

That's such a fun idea to have the girls voice your skeleton props. I know they're going to love hearing their voices come out of those wicked skeletons. So cute!