Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Halloween for Christmas

For Christmas I asked for a new Raspberry Pi 3.  I got it a day just before Christmas. Which I was told wouldn't arrive until after Christmas.  I also ask for a webcam and an extra power supply for my other Raspberry pi.  So, I have been messing around with opencv and my webcam. The goal is to do face detection so that my eye will follow who ever comes up to the candy dispense.   Trying to figure out how this is all going to look like but have not gotten to that point yet.  Here is the pic of what I have done do far.  As you can see it has picked up my face and it will pick up other faces.  You will see a pic of a circle in there as well.  I am trying to figure out what center is, so the servos can use that as reference. I am having a great Christmas so far and I must say I am having fun.


No comments: