Monday, September 9, 2013

3 more weeks. My God!!!

I keep seeing the countdown to Halloween and I keep thinking I have more time, but I really don't.  It is starting to come down to about three weeks.  Things are getting done but slowly.  And boy was it hot today.  Suppose to be hotter tomorrow. 

Today I worked on the motor guard for my Unborn Guardian.  I know, go figure.  A guard for the guardian.  Anyway, I used my furnace filter guard as a guard for my Unborn Guardian.   I know.. Any more guards, and my tongue will be tied.    It does look like it worked.  I just need to add another piece of shower curtain for the left arm, to of course cover the motor.

The Unborn guy that is going to go along with the prop is better now that I fixed a lot of its issues.  I didn't think it was that bad siting in the garage all summer.  Most everything was shot.  I just need to paint a few things and I should be good.

No comments: