Sunday, September 8, 2013

So Tired today!

Today I started bringing out all the props that needed fixing and trying to get his guardian prop going.  It still needs some or something, not sure what but I think he is going the way I wanted.  I only have a shower curtains to work with.  So it is the best that I can come up with.  The motor also needs a guard to it.  I caught it trying to bind up with the shower curtain.  I think it just needs is some chicken wire.

The prop that I was going to use it in conjunction with is my Unborn prop.  It seriously needs some work.  But I got a lot of done today.  I had to make new hip bones and feet.  I got those fixed today.  But it still needs a few coats of paint.  Will have to do that next weekend.

My stiring cauldron guy had also some TLC it needed.  PVC pipes were out of the joints and the motor's shaft had come out. Had to fix that.  OH, my God.  I need a nap!!!

Here are some photos and video of the day.  I am thinking if I have time I would like to make more barbwire.  That is if I have time.  I think the Guardian needs it.

If you can't tell what he does by the video, the Guardian has barbwire connecting to the Unborn guy and he pulls it back to control him.







 

No comments: