Sunday, September 15, 2013

Bathroom came first

Been doing very well with props lately.  Except for this weekend.  Had a problem with leaky faucet.  Which really wasn't too hard to fix.  Thought it was going to be a pain, but it didn't cost too much or take too much time.  But it is fixed.

Anyway this weekend I was able to test my Ghostly Apparitions DVD.  I must say it came out really nice.  I replaced the curtain with a shower curtain that I got at the dollar store.  It works pretty well.  Here is a bit of taste of what it does.  Keep in mind that the audio will be sent by my RF Transmitter.  So you wouldn't be able to hear it if you were in the yard.  But I might change that on Halloween.



Next, I finished up a groundbreaker and one of the kid's tombstones.  And I was able to start cleaning up my Unborn prop.  He really needed some help.  (Pic seen here)  I fixed the hip bones, feet, and a few other things.  As you can see by this pic I am trying to patch him up.  I couldn't paint today it was raining.  Will start working on him tomorrow.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That DVD is really cool! Do you have it in an upstairs window?

Deathtouch said...

I only a ranch style so it would be on the first.

Deathtouch said...

sorry, I can't type on Sunday. I mean I only have a ranch style. LOL