Sunday, September 1, 2013

Spirit opened today

Today was another day to run around and try to get things done.  First, Spirits opened today.  They actually opened a store in the same town for once.  What did I buy. Well, I bought this silver skull head which lights up.  I modified it so in can be put in the lantern. 
 
I was able to get my tombstones down for this year. I am glad I got it done.  I also got the Reaper kind of done.  He just needs a motor for the wings and I am down.  Will start on a static prop tomorrow.  bought some clothes for him.  Maybe it needs to be painted.
 
 
 








 
This is the lantern with the light up skull.
 

 

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Very cool! The silver skull looks great in the lantern!
I just got a 20% coupon for Spirit, guess I need to go scope one out!

Deathtouch said...

Thank you. I used my 20% on the skull today.